Joe was going out of town and I didn't want to be home alone so we decided to make a trip to Tulsa to see our friends, Katie, Colby, and Brynlee. We got there Friday night and played all day Saturday. Joe had to leave Sunday and Liz and I stayed until Wednesday. We had a lot of fun! Saturday we went to the mall so the girls could ride the carousel. Afterwards we went to bass pro shop where we saw fish and played a shooting game. Sunday it started snowing and snowed till Tuesday. We stayed inside and looked at it from the window. We hung out inside the rest of the week and watched lots of movies and ate lots of junk food.
1 day ago
6 comments:
My poor kid is never dressed. As I write this she still only has pants on. We had a great time too!
Will you put your junk food picture on here please?
I love liz's new look.
that little girl is too cute! I like your haircut it looks great!
Liz is looking like you more than ever! And she's already making silly faces for the camera like her mommy used to do. :) It's so cute that Brynlee and Liz are baby friends!
Love the update. Looks like you had lots of fun. I am not sure but I kind of remember seeing those same scowls on your cute little face too. lol. Love the pictures and miss you much!!!
Post a Comment