Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Office

...is taking over my life. We started out having season 5 and we would watch it here and there until it was finally over. I was sad when it was over but went on with life. We later found out how to get the rest of the seasons and I have been hooked. I am seriously wasting so much time awake and sleeping, yes I'm even having dreams of me and pam gaining up on Jim and Karen. Does this mean I have no life? Maybe, but for most of you that are trying to either get fit or quit drinking soda, sadly mine is to limit my watching time of "The Office". Wish me Luck!

6 comments:

Trapper and Suzy said...

Don't feel bad. I'm obsessed with "The Bachelor" and "The Biggest Loser" that I hounded my husband about getting DVR for weeks! And of course, I have dreams about them all the time. haha

John, Katie, Kailyn said...

Uh, I only didn't drink soda for a week, now I am allowing myself to have 1 or 2 sodas a week. So really, you could watch The Office 1 or 2 times a week and be doing just as good!

Celeste and Joe said...

no worries katie I will still be watching it, just not 8 episodes in one day.

Martindale News said...

I can't believe you watch so much TV. What a time waster! lol Biggest Loser, American Idol, House Hunters are my favorite (as if you didn't know) You are intitiled to a little bit of viewing time but 8 episodes is a little much.

The Crace's said...

Don't get started on 24. You'll watch an entire season in one day!

Katie said...

I'm just mad you watched it without me:)! I've watched that many episodes in one day. I've stopped though.