Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The nursery with no crib

The nursery isn't quite done yet but I just finished the project on her wall and I can proudly say I did it ALL BY MYSELF! I got technical with the miter saw, hammer, nails, and leveler. Joe was quite impressed with my abilities, as was I. Obviously I'm completely done but this is what we have so far. And just incase your wondering where the crib is.......it's STILL on back order, or that's what we're told. It's been 6 long weeks and so Joe is going today to "talk" with them. I'll give more pictures once it's all done!




9 comments:

Aubrey said...

Very cute, I like how soft the purple color is. Also, the frame idea is genius.

The Crace's said...

Very cute! Reminds of those model homes we looked at when you were out here.

ReNae said...

You did a great job on the room, it looks so sweet, love the purple color also... hope that your feeling O.K., take care, love ya...

Veda said...

It looks great! If you get bored you can head over to our house to do a makeover!

Aubrey said...

Where's the bird?

Martindale News said...

That is really cute lest! I want to come and see it. love the idea, you are so talented.

Our Happy Family said...

Very cute!!!! I want to come by and see it in person. Oh, and I love the pictures of you and Joe, she did an awesome job!!!

Britney said...

It's looking so good! I wouldn't expect anything less from you though. You're so good at that stuff.

Julia said...

Girl, you're so talented! Looks great! Love ya, sis!