I guess my doctor got sick of me complaining about not being able to go to Florida this summer so she was nice enough to let Joe and I go to their newly built cabin in Heber and stay the weekend. Our only chance to go was last weekend and we could not have had a better weekend. The high was 75 and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We fished, swam, and just layed around all weekend. We unfortunately are not meant to catch fish because we were out there everyday for hours at a time and did not catch ONE FISH! Joe and I were frustrated but personally I didn't care because the weather was so nice and it was just so relaxing. Thanks again Dr. Johnson for letting us use your cabin!
This is their dock down from the cabin where we fished and had no success. But again, the weather and cabin made up for it.
Funny Story:
As we were pulling out of the driveway Joe told me that he had been eyeing this limb hanging from the tree the whole time we were there and all he wanted to do was swing on it. I laughed and told him to turn and around and have at it. With the most excitement i've seen in awhile he hurried and turned around. He got out and got his gloves out of the toolbox and headed over to the tree. He informed me that he would be safe and tug on it first before swinging. Well.......he tugged and it snapped. He was so upset that it didn't work out but relieved he didn't just go swing on it because what he would have swung over he would have died. I took a picture of it but you can't really tell. There was a huge drop off with tons of rocks. Needless to say, I was dying laughing the entire time.
What he woudl have landed in.
6 comments:
Oh I love the look on Joe's face.
And you still look adorable pregnant! I am excited for Sept and a new grandchild!!!
Hey, your talks were really good Sunday. I'm going to suggest you speak every week! lol
That story is so funny! i'm glad he tugged on it first!
Um, that branch looks a little whimpy for Joe. Did he really think he could swing on it? jk!
You look so cute and just ignore everyone's comments... people are lame. One time when I was pregnant I was at a donut shop and an old man said I didn't need anymore donuts. Love it.
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! You are all belly!
When I was pregnant I wanted to punch women like you :)
Celeste...you're still cute pregnant...no worries :) Glad you had fun at the cabin! Sounds like a blast! love ya, sis!
Post a Comment