Pregnancy is going good. My belly just popped out last week so I'm starting to get asked the usual questions. Joe and I are moved into our house and loving it. We are still doing updates here and there but we finished the big stuff this past weekend. I don't want to put pictures of until it's all done though. We ordered Liz's crib, which was supposed to come in yesterday but I called and they said it had been put on back order. I was annoyed but what do you do. I'm doing her nursery in elephants. It's gonna be pretty darn cute.
1 day ago
11 comments:
You're pretty! I wish I could see you in person. You're belly is cute. P.S. You took my elephant idea.
Ahh you do look cute. I love your little belly. And I am excited to see Liz's room when it is done.
I can't believe your belly! It's so cute! Its still weird that there's a baby in there.
You look precious! Thanks for the pic! I know it was for me personally. I'll quit sending those anonymous hate comments now.
Girl, you look so dang cute pregnant. What a cute belly. I know you don't like people touching you, but I am going to touch your belly before you deliver just so I can feel the baby kick. :)
So cute!
You are looking darling pregnant. I hope that you are feeling okay and I definitely want to see pictures of her room when you are finished.
i love it! you look so stinkin cute!
Glad to know your alive. I want to see your house. You want/need to see my child.
Celeste!!! Thanks for the picture of your adorable pregnant self! Can't wait to meet baby Liz! love ya, sis!
Hey Sis just wanted to touch bases with you. You make a cute Mom... Congrats on the new house and I'm excited to be an Uncle to baby Liz.
love you guys,
Jaren
Post a Comment