Remember when Joe told me he felt sorry for my face because pregnancy had been mean to it? Well there's more. I have to share with everyone because it makes me laugh to know that my husband is trying so hard to be nice while saying these awful things to me and really thinking that it's ok to say them.
-About 3 weeks ago on a Friday night we were talking with some friends about how excited we were to go swimming the next day for the first time this summer.
Joe-in a very concerned voice, "Now that your pregnant are you gonna float?"
Me- "are you calling me fat?"
*After everyone gave him a hard time about what he had just said he proceeds with
Joe-"What? Fat people float......."
-A couple of weeks ago we were getting ready to go to bed and I had asked Joe to help me up off the couch. He picked me up off the couch and said
Joe-"WHOA........THAT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE".
Me-"I've only gained 6 pounds!!!!"
Joe- trying to cover up what he just said "your belly is just poking into mine"
I'm glad I have Joe to make me life through this pregnancy. I told him he's lucky he didn't marry someone who gets there feelings hurt easily . Instead I just laugh and tell everyone about it.
1 day ago
3 comments:
after this weekend u will have to blog part 3
I think you look adorable pregnant! Husbands definitely bring humor most days. Shawn told me when I was pregnant in San Diego we couldn't go to Sea World anymore I would scare Shamu or ask if he needed to get me a crane when I was trying to get up!
Hilarious! We love Joe and his comments.
Post a Comment