Saturday, April 4, 2009

name

Sorry, I forgot to tell you in the last post that her name will be Liz Tribett. Yes just Liz. It won't be short for anything. I told my sister that if she's born on her birthday (9-14-09, my due date is 9-18-09) I'll name her Liz Aubrey Tribett. It doesn't really flow but I think it'd be cute so we'll see.......

8 comments:

Becca said...

Wayne's b-day is on the 12th, so can her middle name be wayne if she is born on his b-day. haha just kidding!!

Amy said...

That´s really cute that you´d name it after your sister! I love the name! Get ready to tell people all the time, not Elizabeth, just Liz. That is Sam´s life story.
We´ll be finding out what we´re having in a few months! I haven´t even got to see it yet!

Our Happy Family said...

I think the name Liz is really cute!! Have fun shopping :)

ReNae said...

Love the name, it is adorable, and I really love Aubrey for the middle name.... We are so happy for you and Joe, your a darling couple and I'm sure little Liz will be adorable with good looking parents as you... Love you....

Tammie said...

I am so thrilled for you and Joe. It looks like you had a wonderful party and that you received lots of cute things. I love the name too. Way cute! Congrats!

cindy said...

Congratulations! You look adorable. How exciting to have a girl. I'm impressed that you have decided on a name already. It's darling!

Britney said...

once again, love the name! liz aubrey sounds cute to me too! you should name her that even if she isn't born on aubrey's bday.

Aubrey said...

I love the name and I think it flows (and i'm not just saying that because I want her middle name to be my name...even though it's a tribute to me :). I can't wait to spoil little Liz! You're going to be a cute mom!