Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Best Day Ever

Last Wednesday is the day we were set to close on our house. Joe and I both took off and could not have been more happy. We woke up all excited, nervous, and stressed. We started talking about finances and Joe was really starting to stress out about us not selling our truck that had been for sale since October. No lie, 30 minutes later a guy called wanting to check out the truck and he ended up buying it that day! We were so excited and then at 3 that afternoon we went to the title company waited for 2 hours almost didn't get to close on our house but after another 45 minutes of waiting we signed our lives away and are now official home owners.

We LOVE our house and have been working on it for almost a week now getting it all jazzed up for us to move in. My parents have been more then a big help to us and we could never repay them for all the hard work. We have painted almost every room in the house, including paneling that we had to prime twice, and the carpet and tile were laid down yesterday. It is coming together and I'm loving it more and more everytime I step foot in it. We hope to have everything done this weekend so that we can move in next week. So after next week if your ever in the neighborhood, you should definitely stop by and we'll be more then happy to give you a tour of our new home.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I want to see your new house!!
And your belly!

Aubrey said...

3 comments: Congrats on being new homeowners, I'm kinda glad I didn't have to paint, and where are the pictures?

Amy said...

congrats you guys! Love to see some pics..