We had our party last night and everything turned out perfect. My doctor was awesome and ordered the cake (since she was the only one who knew what we were having) picked it up and even presented it to us at our party. It could not have gone any better. Thanks Dr. Johnson, your truly the best. We found out what we're having around 6:45. I was so nervous and could not stop shaking. When Dr. Johnson opened the cake I screamed. Melanie has a video of it that i'll have to post later. We had a blast and people were so kind to bring gifts and come and support us. I hope everyone had fun.
1 day ago
14 comments:
I am so excited for you guys. Your going to love having a girl...
That's so exciting!!! How far along were you when the profile shot was taken?
I told Owen that you're having a girl and he's so excited :) Are you guys going to be in town for Thanksgiving? I'll be home sooner, but Jared wants to see the little Tribett.
Yay for a girl! You got a cute little pregger belly!
Girls are a blast!!!!! I'm so happy for you two. I love the way you all found out with everyone there. I want to use this idea for our next baby. Thanks for the idea :)
Look at that profile shot! Liz, you are getting so big!!! I'm really happy for you. Thanks for letting me be a part of that fun moment for you guys.
How exciting! Congratulations! I just know that you are going to have a blast with her. Now you can start thinking about little girl names, if you haven't already. Oh, it's hard...atleast for us.
You are in so much trouble - we'll just say my face is as swollen as my feet! Oh, and you are totally sticking it out in that picture. You can hardly tell you're pregnant.
i'm so excited for you guys! It will be so much fun having a little girl....I always get so jealous because there is so much more girl clothes to choose from than boy clothes so you will have lots of fun shopping for her! Ooohh what are you gonna name her???
It's a girl! Yay, so you have got me too excited for you to change the middle name now. If it's not born on my birthday it won't have my name as the middle name. Don't worry, I am planning on showing up and scaring you and forcing you to drink this and that to have her on my b-day! But for real, I'm so excited. I can't believe my little sis has a preggo belly. Threw me off. No more tickle fights i guess. Miss you and hope to see you sooner than later!
It actually looks like you're trying to stand close to me (because I know how much you like being close to me), but you can't b/c my belly is so big.
secretly Katie, I was really wanting to be giving you a big huge hug in that picture. Darn! I missed my chance.
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you all having a little girl - they are so fun! And we like the name Liz too!
that pic of you and katie makes me laugh. i don't know why. you look SO dang cute celeste! i'm excited for you to experience all the joys of growing larger..haha.
Post a Comment