Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sleep or No Sleep?

For some reason my body thinks it's funny for me to wake up at 4 in the morning EVERY morning. The worst of it all is that i'm actually comfortable sleeping in my bed I just can't sleep. Poor Joe hasn't been getting much sleep either because I keep wake him up constantly because he has developed the habit of snoring and I don't deal with snoring very well and plus i'm bored.

So I've been completely exhausted by the time 10 am comes around and I have been non functional at work. I'm not a fan of caffeine or carbonation but it has saved my life. Since I can't have excedrin I figured I would turn to Dr. Pepper, well wouldn't you know all they have at work is pepsi products. I even checked two different vending machines until I finally settled with a diet pepsi, except they were out of order AFTER I put my money in so I just went with a regular pepsi. I don't even like pepsi infact, I hate it but it litterally saved my life today. So thanks Pepsi for helping me at work and I'm sure everyone at work is thanking you too.

So I know I never put pictures on here. I'm reminded on a everyday basis that I need pictures on my blog but just so you know I lost my camera charger in November and so haven't been able to. Joe is going to be scanning my ultrasound pictures for me so I can blog them.

Also, we find out Thursday what we're having. I'm so anxious. We're having a little party with close friends and family thursday to find out what we're having. My doctor already knows what we're having and she is ordering a cake for us and she'll show up with it on thursday and announce it to all of us, including Joe and I, with the cake what we're having. Only 2 more days! My doctor has known since last Wednesday so you know i'm dying here. I'll be sure to blog about the party as soon as possible. I guess I should go buy another charger for my camera.

7 comments:

Amy said...

congrats for having such patience! I would have strangled my doctor to find out the sex with my first one!

Amy said...

Ebay for a charger and I´m usually up between 3 and 4 to pee, so we can text then. I have a feeling that you hold Joe´s nose when he snores; I do the same thing with Stephen.
I´m surprised that you are desperate enough to drink carbonation, but I agree since I can´t have Excedrin for my migraines I will chug a Pepsi too.
As I was reading this I remember that I haven´t seen any ultrasound pics! C´mon man! I´m gonna have mine up before you and I haven´t even been to the doc yet!

Katie said...

I'm up at midnight, 2, 4, and 6 to pee...so you can text me then too:). It's weird, it's been those exact times for about a week. The only good thing with pregnancy is that things don't usually last too long, so I'm sure you'll start sleeping soon. Maybe you should start running early in the morning again.

Our Happy Family said...

Girl, don't text me because I sure in the hell won't be up at that time, lol!!!!! I'm so excited to find out what your having.

The Johnsons said...

Can I get a phone call once you know what you are having??? It is so exciting!!!

Aubrey said...

Celeste, why don't you have any pictures up? Hahaha! I do ask you that bout every day. And you should try to start liking Diet Coke. It's about a 10 on the enjoyment factory. I'm not even kiddin.

Britney said...

I'm pretty much awake all night now, so feel free to text me also. :) I heard you're having a GIRL! Congratulations!! Another girlfriend for Pierce!