1 day ago
Sunday, March 15, 2009
What not to say to your wife
Joe is notorious for not saying the right thing but truly not meaning it the way that it comes out. Thankfully I know that the things that he's saying he's really not meaning rude. Well yesterday was one of those moments that really he should not have said ANYTHING! Thankfully I was in a good mood because I had slept all morning and I was feeling pretty good. He got home from work and we were sitting down eating our lunch. He was talking to me but while he was talking he was looking at my face with much concern. I knew what he was thinking and wanting to say but he was just staring. I was dying to hear what was about to come out of his mouth so I said "Why are you looking at me like that"? His response "I feel sorry for your face, pregnancy hasn't been very nice it". While laughing out loud I had to tell him how rude of a comment that was. His response "Well, what am I supposed to say"? With a stern response I had to tell him "NOTHING".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sounds like the time Jared told me my thighs were bigger than his.
My favorite is when John told me I should go buy leggings because "at least your legs are still hot." Nice...
Oh! Joe, Joe, Joe...(sigh)
"one of these days, Joe...POW! right in the kisser"
All I can say is, Joe, you had better watch your back with a pregnant wife that was feisty before the extra hormones she has been blessed with.
haha...wow. At least you don't ever have to wonder what he's thinking right?
Wow Joe, how daring can you get?
That was a brave man of Joe!!! Jesse would have had two black eyes and that would have just been from Baylee being mad that he said that to mommy, lol.
That is hilarious! We are so excited for you two! Good luck with the house too!
Post a Comment