1 day ago
Friday, December 5, 2008
Joe's my Hero!
Ok so we just got done showing our apartment to a couple and I don't think there all that interested but they asked about above noise and we couldn't help ourself but to just say "it's normal apartment living noise.....". What do you expect I have to get outta of here. Well after they left our above neighbors decided to watch a movie FULL BLAST! It was so loud that we could identify the movie to be star wars. I finally jumped up about after 30 minutes of listening and told Joe to get me out of here. As I was waiting for Joe to get ready I decided to check my e-mail and my blog of course to see if there was anything new happening. All the while I kept hearing someone pounding on something and then realized it was joe with a paint extender stick in his hand hitting the ceiling. I couldn't help but laugh but had to tell him to quit after about 50 hits. So then I went about my business only to hear another awful pounding and then I heard "can you turn down your movie"? Joe had gone out on our balcony and was hitting there medal balcony with the same stick as before. HAHAHAHA! I love my husband. They were polite and finally turned it down. Afterwards he wished he would have said "and can you take your heels off while your at it?" It was funny and I had to blog about it before we went out. Happy Friday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm totally impressed. I think I would've been cracking up at Joe.
Yes, you can come hold my baby all the time (I just got done holding Sara's). And no, its not a mini-crib, I think I'm going to get a regular one. I found some fabric tonight in a magazine that I need to show you sometime.
Oh and at least it was just a movie that you heard.....
I don't blame you, may be a knock at their door and a short conversation would have worked too. Are you sure you want to do Condo living?
You should go befriend them and be the good soul. Then take her heels and speaker system...problem solved.
Post a Comment