Joe and I have decided that renting isn't the thing for us. We have ABSOLUTELY loved living in Little Rock! We have loved the location, our ward, and just being close to all the cool stores and living the city life all together. The drive really hasn't been bad and I can say with much pride that I have not ONCE complained or infact said anything about my drive. But, and yes there is always a but, we HATE apartment living! haha! Neither one of us have ever had to live in an apartment besides our 3 months in college which we don't even remember anymore. I will admit our apartment is sweet but the noises aren't. Since it's an old place there's no insulation so we hear EVERYTHING! When I say everything I mean, construction workers, walkers, drivers, movies, late night events....., blow dryers, our neighbors above us water running through there pipes, high heels that are constantly going back and forth back and forth, and our neighbor above us using the bathroom. So yes, it pretty much comes down to the people above us drive us insane!
So how did this all came about? Well, we have just been looking at other apartments around Little Rock until Monday I was at work and a co-worker was talking about a house she saw for sale and wanted me to check it out so I told her to pull up the site for me and I'd look. It was way cute but way out of our price range but then I started looking at the sight and found this and instantly called on it and arranged to see it that night. We loved it and I have been bugging Joe about it all week! I'm definately having bitter sweet feelings about the whole situation but I think Joe and I have come to a conclusion. We are going to be putting an offer on a condo in Conway that we have absolutely fallen in love with. No I don't want to move back to Conway but yes we would like to own our own place. We hope all goes well and if not that's fine too we'll just find another awesome place. Thankfully we only signed a 6 month lease which ends the end of February but that's just not soon enough for me so we asked and were told we could sell out the rest of our lease. So off we went to putting an add in the paper and lo and behold we have someone coming tomorrow to check it out. I just pray he doesn't hear all the noises and if he does I hope they don't bother him as much. Even though Joe and I are young we have figured out that we're a bunch of old married hags. Anyway, we're excited and I know I shouldn't really post this until we know for sure we're getting it but i'm too excited and I want everyone to see what we MIGHT be moving into. Wish us luck!
Here's the site to check out the place
http://www.adverwise.com/Space.aspx?From=Featured&ID=1243
1 day ago
9 comments:
That is really cute. I would be very excited too. I hope you do get it..
cute place, celeste! I'll call you soon...we haven't talked forever, girl! love ya!
It's way cute! Can you keep the sculpture in the bathroom...I want it:). Oh, and I love the kitchen and it has a pool. How soon will this happen? We need to come visit again and hang out in downtown.
You need to come see these clothes my mom bought. I had them on the table the other day and it actually hit me that I was having a baby girl! Weird, but exciting.
Oh, and I'm with you about the apartment thing. After hearing our neighbor beat his wife and the creepy guy that stalked me next door, I hope to never live in an apartment complex again.
it is exciting! And the place is nice. Happy for you.
Awesome! That'd be a fun place for you to decorate. And it comes with a tv!! :)
That is exciting! It is so CUTE! Eric and I feel the same way about apartment living!
Just be aware that condos can be just as noisy as apartments.
I think it is you. I love th bathroom and kitchen. then you will be back with us!!
Post a Comment