Thursday, May 27, 2010

Flip! I'm 24

One of the few awesome gifts I got for my birthday!
My birthday was Monday it was my "golden" birthday. I turned 24 on the 24th. To some of you this number may seem young but for me I feel so old. 24 is what my older siblings are and still 18.

Regardless of my age Joe out did himself this year. He surprised me by taking the day off and having the entire day planned out for me. We had breakfast and then he had arranged for my mom to take Liz for the day so he could take me shopping for a swim suit and lunch. He was a great sport and helped me search for the perfect swimsuit. After a good day of shopping and lunch we came home, picked up Liz, and went swimming for the first time this year and first time for Liz. It was a little chilly but was so much fun. My parents came along and my dad even got in with the water being colder then what he likes.

We ended the day with my favorite meal, roast pot pie, and to spice things up this year we went with an ice cream cake. It was a great day and I loved the gifts I got. Even more I love that Joe is so great and spoiled me on my birthday and I loved celebrating with a new addition, Liz.

2 comments:

Martindale News said...

It was a very fun day. Where are the pictures of the first swim... oh yeah on my camera. Can't believe you are so old either, lol and thanks for letting me have fun watching Liz. Love it!

ReNae said...

It sounds like you had a great birthday Celeste, you really got spoiled, that fantastic!!! Take care and hopefully we can see you and your cute family sometime soon. Love you, Aunt ReNae