Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easter and Just because pictures

Easter for us this year was extremely low key. We decided to have an "early" easter with our friends Katie, Colby, and Brynlee. It was fun but the girls were only into for about 10 seconds. Other then Easter not a whole lot has been happening with us. I just enjoy staying home with the cutest little girl and watching her grow everyday. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do.







9 comments:

Aubrey said...

I missed you guys for Easter but it looks like you had a blast anyways. Lizzy is such a doll and always so smiley. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love those open mouth smiles! It's cute that you did an egg hunt for the babies! I told Pierce he couldn't do egg hunts until he could walk on his own. Unfortunately he started walking a week after Easter so he'll have to wait until next year. He didn't mind. By the way, great suggestion on my blog about how to dress cuter with accessories. I've been trying to do that the past few days, and I keep thinking everyday that Celeste is so smart!

lindsee said...

Liz is so dang cute! I still have to say you guys did good!!!

ReNae said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter. Little Liz is adorable, she is such a cutie. Hope all is going well for you guys. Love ya, ReNae

Martindale News said...

Little Lizzie sure knows how to pose for the camera. Love her little smiles. Glad you had a fun time and shared your pictures with all of us. Next year will be even more fun!

The Johnsons said...

So stinkin' cute! She's getting so big!

Amy said...

She is sooo cute! It's ridiculous that I've only seen her once!
And now that the insanity of my life has ended you can come see my house whenever, lol.

Our Family said...

I have no idea if you remember me. We were roommates once upon a time and I just blogger stalked you! Congrats on your little cutie!

The Boone Family said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE pictures! I love Liz's great smile and beautiful big eyes!