
For ever now I have wanted to do a fohawk but I didn't feel that it was professional while I was working so now that I am no longer working I am seriously considering it. Also, the last time I went in to get my hair cut out of the blue my hairstylist mentioned that I should do a fohawk so I feel like it's kind of meant to be. I want your input so let me know if you think I should do it or not. These are the best pictures of could find of one that I wanted to do.

10 comments:
you're always so brave with your hair! i think it'd look cute on you, but you know i'd never do it myself. you should at least try it. you can always get it cut if you decide you don't like it right?
DO IT. IT WILL GROW OUT IN 2 WEEKS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.
I say no!!!!! But, one thing with your hair it usually always looks good whatever you do.
Yeah, you're brave dude.
your mom says no, but you always look cute no matter what
YES!!!
Totally NO!! Never make a HUGE decision until your youngest child has past the terrible twos! That is my motto. A OB Dr. told me that :)
You look adorable no matter how your hair is...it's what's inside that matters and you got it all girlfriend!
I say absolutely you should. Please, Pink's hair is adorable and you could pull it off. See, if i tried though, My fat face would just look bigger. Your short hair enlongates your face, so the shorter, the thinner. I wish my hair was not a mullet. Why do you have to rub it in that you have a cute do and mine looks like do do? So in short, yes...definately.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mengatasi-hp-android-yang-lemot/
Post a Comment