Monday, October 26, 2009

Newborn pics

We got back Liz's newborn pictures and we absolutely love them! Here are some of our favorites.













16 comments:

Martindale News said...

ADORABLE!!! Love that little missy.

Katie said...

Valerie did such a good job! I love them. Liz is so stinkin cute!

lindsee said...

They look so good, she is so sweet...

jennifer rogers said...

oh i just wanna squeeze those little cheeks she is so adorable!

Aubrey said...

Are you serious? I love this little girl so much already. She's so precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, these are fabulous!!!
You guys made a really freakin cute baby. Not that I had any doubts.

Britney said...

she's so cute and squishable!! valerie did a good job. oh and nice cleavage in that one pic by the way. lol

The Johnsons said...

She is adorable! and Britney made me curious and I had to go back and look for the cleavage shot. niiice....

The Boone Family said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Wow! Beautiful baby + talented photographer= amazing pictures :)

ReNae said...

Little Liz is so adorable, the pictures are precious!!!

Our Happy Family said...

Sweet pictures!

Laura said...

She is a cutie! I love that hair bow with the feathers. Wish my boys would wear that cute stuff.

Tammie said...

She is so darling! I love newborn pictures.

Veda said...

These are great! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet! How do you possibly choose a favorite?

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/rekomendasi-sepeda-lipat-murah-1-2-jutaan-sehat-gak-perlu-mahal/