1 day ago
Thursday, October 1, 2009
3 weeks and still alive
We have hit our 3 week mark and I must tell you, it has been the longest 3 weeks of my life. I feel like Liz should be 6 months by now. We're having lots of fun and getting through some of our trials of parenting. Feeding has been an issue for us and we're trying to get through that but luckily with the help of a lactation specialist I think we have it under control. She has been a really good baby and we're so happy to have her in our lives. I'm just excited for that 6 week mark that I hear about where everything goes back to normal. Joe has been very busy with school and work so we don't get to see him much but when we do see him it is all about Liz. He definitely loves his little girl. We got to give her her first bath last night which she hated at first and then she got used to. She still doesn't like it when we put lotion on her, crazy I know. Anyway, here are some recent pictures of baby girl. Notice that i'm not in any of them, ok I take that back, my face isn't in any of them. I laugh because everytime Joe is holding her he wants his picture taken with her. It completely cracks me up. I guess I just don't think about it or no one is around when I'm holding her. Anway, enjoy!

Liz's BFF Brynlee

I promise she loves being held this way

Our first attempt being alone and me needing to shower, I think it turned out pretty good.
Thanks for the cute headband Aunt Aubrey
Our first walk
She fell asleep while feeding so we had to start stripping her of her clothing. Still didn't work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She's so lovely. Very precious!
she's so cute! i wouldn't say that everything goes back to normal after 6 weeks...i would say that after 6 weeks you realize that your life has a NEW normal. it definitely gets easier and easier though. you're doing good! brock does the same thing with wanting pictures of him and pierce. there's not many pictures of me and him.
she is so adorable! I can't wait to see her in person at church! She looks like she's a pretty mellow baby! Too cute! I love how she likes to be held that is funny!
I was going to exactly what Brit said! Lol, what normal?!
She is soooo cute! She's looking more like a baby and less like a newborn.
Just darling!
Liz is adorable! Love her cheeks! Brooklyn just looked at the pictures with me and giggled because Liz is so cute. She also wants you to know that she likes Liz's boppy because its her favorite color :) Brooklyn also wants me to tell you she is excited to show Liz her dance moves when we come for Thanksgiving :)
She's so precious! I am so happy for you! congrats!!!
Liz is so adorable, thanks for sharing such darling pictures. Glad that everything is going well for you and Joe, you have a cute little family...love ya, ReNae
Post a Comment