Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Liz Aubrey Tribett

I'm a bad mom and waited until my child was a whole week old before blogging about the adorable little thing. We had our baby girl last wednesday at 9:50 am. She weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces and was 19 3/4 tall. We went in at midnight on Tuesday and I was given a cervidil, at 5:30 I asked for pain killers through an IV which came with phenegran, which knocked me completely out to where I don't really remember most of the day. 6:30 I was given an epidural, which I slept through. 8:30 my water broke while they were checking me and I was dilated to a 5-6. 9:05 I was complete and ready to push. I pushed but don't remember much again because of the phenegran. I slept in between pushes and then at 9:50 she popped out, litterally thats what it felt like. We are loving having her home and can't get enough of her. She is spoiled rotten already and she knows it. We are having to stay low for awhile and are pretty much confined to our home due to all the illnesses out there so we sleep alot. She loves her boppy and will sleep hours in it.

The pictures are out of order and i'm too lazy to fix it but enjoy the pictures




this is what she thought of the doctor we had to see on monday. I'll have to save that for another post.


The best doctor ever! I highly recommend her.

13 comments:

The Crace's said...

Yay a post! She's adorable!! Congratulations!

jennifer rogers said...

she is adorable! i can't wait to see her! I totally understand ya'll wanting to stay home because of all this junk going around! I don't think Brock left the house(except for Dr's appointments) until he was one month old! I'm glad you had such an easy delivery and a healthy baby!

Shantelle said...

Oh, she is adorable! Great job! Love it. Hope you are getting enough sleep!

Aubrey said...

I love love her little face. She's adorable! I can't wait to see her!

Our Happy Family said...

What a cute little family!!!! She is soooo cute and I'm not going to lie....when I was at your house the other day, I wanted to just take her home with me. I think she would be more than welcome here! :)
Congratulations!

ReNae said...

Love seeing more cute pictures of little Liz...she is adorable...those cheeks look so very kissable, I bet you and your mom are having a blast just kissing them to death...We are so happy for you and Joe, you are cute parents.

Martindale News said...

Ahh she is adorable. I love kissing those fat little cheeks! You are a wonderful mommy and have everything under control already. Congrats Celeste and Joe!

Tammie said...

Congrats you guys! She is so darling! Hope you are getting plenty of rest.

The Boone Family said...

I can't wait to kiss those cute cheeks! She's adorable!

The Johnsons said...

Phenegran is the best stuff ever! That's what I was on and I literally pretty much slept through labor as well (aside from when I was repeating myself over and over to Eric about nonsensical stuff). She is adorable! Congratulations you guys!

Anonymous said...

Celeste...Congratulations!!! Liz is soooo adorable. Love those chubby cheeks! Sounds like you had the best delivery of anyone I've ever known, congrats on that. We are soooo excited for you guys and can't wait to meet our newest cousin. Give baby Liz lots of kisses from us. Love you guys...

Kami said...

Precious. Congratulations.

Smallmans said...

Congrats! She's beautiful. I love the pic of her and Joe asleep. Those are the best times with a newborn, and I'm glad you're enjoying them!