Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Shower

This past Saturday my bestest of friends threw me a baby shower. It turned out great with lots of good food and great gifts. I also had the privilege of having my two sisters here for it. Even though it was a short trip it meant the world to me that they were here for it. Thanks everyone who helped out and thanks everyone who came.


The AWESOME cake that Melanie and Katie B. had made just for me. It looked amazing and even tasted even more amazing.

I hate the fact that it looks like either A. I could eat one of them or B. it looks like I already did eat one of them.




Since us girls are rarely all together we took advantage of the one day we had together after the shower and went and pampered ourselves. Ty was so good the whole day and let me hold him. I guess I have lots of good cushion because was asleep on my shoulder for most of the afternoon. The best part is when he fell asleep on my tummy. He loves baby Liz already!


7 comments:

Aubrey said...

I had such a good time. Thanks for being my sister. You will be such a great mom. Love ya!

Becca said...

Cute cake! I see what you are doing in your unemployment!!! I miss you. Are you sure you don't want to come back?

Trapper and Suzy said...

Super fun! You definitely look like you're about to pop!

I love the little boy sleeping on you. It's so cute! To me, it's the sweetest thing about having a baby. They love to sleep in mommy's arms because they know your smell and your voice. It makes me feel good to know that my boys love me for that.

Martindale News said...

It was the funnest day ever! I had to pinch myself to see if it was real that all three girls were home. You all look adorable. Celeste you are an adorable pregnant women. I am so excited for baby Liz to be born.

The Johnsons said...

You look so good! That is so exciting you have a date already! I'm a little jealous of that fact. The waiting game sucks!!!

Our Happy Family said...

Glad your sisters were able to come up for this special time. Looks like you all had some fun, relaxing time together.

The Boone Family said...

You are such a cute pregnant woman! It was so much fun to come for your shower! Thanks for letting Ty take naps on your belly:) Love ya!