Wednesday, September 2, 2009

37 weeks

I am 37 and 5 today and thought i'd update you a little on what's about to go down with this whole pregnancy. Exactly one week from today, Sept 9, I will be induced and Joe and I will be parents. I'm not gonna lie, I am completely stressing out and I don't know if I am going to be able to handle it all. Obviously it's gonna happen so I just need to prepare myself. It's been fun and we can't wait to see Liz. We have pretty much everything done except for our own bags packed. I wouldn't say i'm nesting because what I normally would enjoy doing i'm dreading because i'm too tired to do anything but i'm pushing myself through it and getting it done. My last day of work was last Thursday so I am just enjoying my last week and a half off for the rest of my life. Wish us luck!

7 comments:

ReNae said...

Good luck!!!! You'll do great, we're excited to see pictures of cute little Liz...take care and just relax!!!! Love you, Aunt ReNae

Our Happy Family said...

Your going to be a good mom. Just enjoy all the little things she does and learns everyday. Also, enjoy these last few days of just relaxing!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

I keep telling Brynlee that we get to meet baby Liz soon! She's really excited...she told me.

Also, Ty looks adorable asleep on your belly. Who wouldn't sleep there?? It looks comfortable.

Britney said...

dang girl! i'm one week late for your shower and one week early to see liz. i have bad timing.

Cornwayites said...

You are so precious!! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

This time will pass and you will have only memories of the hard part. The greatest part will be swaddled in your arms.

The Boone Family said...

We're so excited for you, sis! love ya!