Monday, August 10, 2009

Weigh in

Don't worry, I refused my weigh in today BUT we were able to weigh Liz. She has gained over a pound in two weeks weighing in at 5 lbs 9 ounces which puts her in the 65th percentile. My poor body. I'm only 34 weeks pregnant. Looks like i'll be refusing the rest of my weigh ins if she's gonna keep this up. I told work to go ahead and schedule my c-section. Joe's reaction to this all was "I'm excited!" My statement back to him was "My V-gina isn't excited". Then he told me that I needed to lay off the ice cream because she obviously likes it way too much.

wish me luck!

8 comments:

Katie said...

I found my last ultrasound and Brynlee was 5 lbs 7 oz, but I don't remember what week that was??? Oh, and I can't believe you said V-gina on your blog. And tell Joe to lay off the ice cream, you can eat ice cream for breakfast if you want to! How come I couldn't refuse weigh-ins?

jennifer rogers said...

Okay I was thinking the same thing Katie said....I didn't know that refusing the weigh-in was an option??? I'm going to try that next month, also I love that you said V-gina on your blog it's very Celeste :) I can just hear your mom scolding you right now! Also, you would much rather have a regular delivery instead of a C-section...trust me.... I won't go into details but it wasn't pretty!

Martindale News said...

Oh Celeste, this is from the same person that when I got on those same scales someones foot found it's way on the scale with me. And the v word... Jen wow, course we have heard worse at the dinner table too. And hey I will be the first to go get ice cream with you we can leave the guys home. You look adorable don't even worry about it.

Britney said...

hahaha...funny. They never told me how much Pierce weighed...just that he would be big. So how are you feeling now? I bet you've had a fun summer! haha

Smallmans said...

Hang in there Aubrey! Less than a month to go. Enjoy the last bit of non-interrupted ice cream! (My kids have a freaky internal sensor that goes off when I'm eating ice cream and they always come wanting some of mine)

Katie said...

I think you need a new post...with pictures!

Lorie said...

Good luck!! And don't worry about the ultrasound. They are never right. They can be off by a pound and an ounce. Just don't think about the other direction! ;D

And as the mom of three that were all over 8 lbs, I can tell you that the weight really doesn't affect the pain in delivery...now the size of the head...that is another story!

here is to hoping that you and your husband don't have big noggins!

Martindale News said...

Time for new pictures and an update!